I don’t know about you, but this photo had me drooling Homer Simpson style. Easy, simple, delicious and best of all, healthy!
Cinnamon Sugar Pizza Dough
If you feel like channeling your inner domestic goddess, follow this homemade recipe and add 2 tbsp sugar and 1.5 tsp cinnamon. If not, just add the sugar and cinnamon to store bought dough. Sprinkle the entire crust with turbinado sugar before baking.
- 4 avocados
- Fresh lime juice from half a lime (approx 1 tsp)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 2-3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1-2 tbsp coconut milk
- 12 tbsp icing sugar (confectioner’s)
Directions: In a food processor, add in the avocado, lime juice, and agave. Process until smooth. Now add in the vanilla, melted coconut oil, and coconut milk. As the last step, add in the icing sugar very gradually until the consistency you want is achieved. Cool in fridge for about 30 minutes before using. Spread over the base of cooled & cooked pizza crust.
- Fruit salsa: Chop up a mixture of strawberries, mandarin oranges, mango, kiwi, and raspberries. Add in blueberries too. You will want about 2-3 cups of the salsa.
- Fruit layer: Mandarin, strawberries (sliced), blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, kiwi (sliced), mango (sliced), and whatever else your little heart desires! Peach would be good too.
Directions: After you have spread on the avocado-lime whip, it is time to layer on the fruit. Start with an outer layer of fruit salsa, followed by a layer of sliced fruit. Sprinkle with coconut flakes and enjoy!